If you did not file your federal or state tax returns in previous years, and you were required to do so, then filing those returns is an essential step in coming back into compliance with tax laws. In most cases, the IRS or the state tax authorities will not pursue criminal charges against those who voluntarily file their past due returns, and come back into compliance. 

It is imperative that you prepare and file these returns before you receive a notice from IRS or state tax authorities. However, even if the IRS has already notified you about a delinquent return, it is still often in your best interest to file these returns as soon as possible. Do not wait until you are able to pay your tax liability in full. You may be able to qualify for an installment payment plan.

Do you believe that you may have failed to file personal or corporate income, payroll, sales tax, use tax, business tax, or other required tax returns with the IRS or state tax authorities such as EDD,CDTFA, or FTB? We are here to answer your questions and to help you file those back tax returns.

 If you did file your returns, but you believe that they contained incorrect or incomplete information, then we will help you file amended tax returns with the correct and complete information. Call us today for a confidential consultation or stop by one of our convenient locations in Los Angeles and Ventura counties.

Back Taxes
Solving tax problems with the IRS, FTB, EDD & CDTFA